Super Six Sunday: Six Book Characters that I Want to Be

 
 
 

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish .

Today's topic is six characters that I would like to be:

 
I would love to be Gabi, and travel back in time to fourteenth century Italy! Yes, I know it would also be dangerous- but to be able to witness history firsthand, and to be able to sword fight like she does? Well, I think that part would be kind of awesome!
 
 
Kate is such a tough cookie and a great warrior. She gets into the oddest situations and is creative in how she gets out of them. Plus, she's funny.
 
 
I'm sorry. I know I pick this book a lot for my Super Six Sundays, but I can't help it. This time, I want to be Jayden (JJ). I adore the relationship that she has with Phillip and Danny. I think it would be great to have guy friends like that.  JJ's also a cool person to be- she's smart, funny, athletic, and sincere. I just think those are great qualities in a person.
 
 
Another character who I admire and would really like to be is Rose from The Vampire Academy series. Yes, she's a smart alec, but she's also brave and fierce and will do anything to protect those she cares about with no questions asked.
 
 
Yelena is beautiful and mysterious. She's also a good fighter and has magical powers that I wouldn't mind having myself. ;)
 
 
Ok, I'm being kind of selfish here, but I'd like to Leila. But this is because I have a big book crush on Vlad, and she has him all to herself.  Leila also seems like a nice girl too, and has this power that could be both a blessing and a curse have.



2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these other than Vampire Academy and I have to agree Rose is one amazing character. Plus she gets to make out with Dimitri and Adrian a couple times in the series which I love, Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They have some very memorable scenes together. ;)
      And thank you as well!

      Delete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR