Today we will be revealing the new cover for Lux: Beginnings, which will contain the two books, Obsidian and Onyx, written by Jennifer L. Armentrout!
Lux: Beginnings (Obsidian & Onyx)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Publication: June 3, 2014
Obsidian
There's an alien next door. And with his looming height and eerie green eyes, he's hot...until he opens his mouth. He's infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, he lights me up with a big fat bulls-eye. Turns out he has a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal his abilities and the only way I’m getting out of this alive is by sticking close to him until my alien mojo fades. If I don’t kill him first, that is.
Onyx
Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarro alien connection. So I’ve sworn him off, even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But we’ve got bigger problems. I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. And I have to tell Daemon, even though I know he’s never going to stop searching until he gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?
About the Author:
# 1 NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY Bestselling author Jennifer Armentrout lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you’ve heard about her state aren’t true. When she’s not hard at work writing. she spends her time reading, working out, watching really bad zombie movies, pretending to write, and hanging out with her husband and her Jack Russell, Loki.
Her dreams of becoming an author started in algebra class, where she spent most of her time writing short stories….which explains her dismal grades in math. Jennifer writes young adult paranormal, science fiction, fantasy, and contemporary romance. She is published with Spencer Hill Press, Entangled Teen and Brazen, Disney/Hyperion and Harlequin Teen.
She also writes adult and New Adult romance under the name J. Lynn. She is published by Entangled Brazen and HarperCollins.
Giveaway
There will be a raffle for two fan inspired artwork from fans of the Lux series sent from the author, Jennifer L. Armentrout, herself!
a Rafflecopter giveaway



























I like this cover! Although I don't really associate this with the Lux series, probably because I am so used to the seperate covers. And that text on the cover is a bit cliché: "they are not like us". Was that also on the seperate covers?
ReplyDeleteI still don't own book 3 and 4 in this series, so I am considering buying them when the combination book releases.
I really like this cover too, Lola! I have all her Lux books on my Nook, but I'm thinking of getting this omnibus book.
Delete