Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten YA Contemporaries I Can't Believe I Haven't Read


 
 


 
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
 Top Ten YA Contemporary Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Read 
 
 
It was really tough for me to choose which genre to focus on today. I debated between New Adult and YA Fantasy, but then realized that I hardly talk about YA contemporary lately, and I really do enjoy this genre.
 
So, here we go!
 
 
 
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles

 
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

 
Graffiti Moon by Cath Rowley

 
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

 
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

 
Golden by Jessi Kirby

 
On the Fence by Kasie West
 
 
Summer in the City by Elizabeth Chandler
 

 
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
 
 
*Honorable Mentions:
 
 
 
What are some YA Contemporaries that you've been wanting to read?
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. On the fence sounds adorbs. It's towards the top of my tbr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does sound cute! Her other book The Distance Between Us was really good.

      Delete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR