I'm not the best at sticking to lists, but these are the books that I am really hoping to read this fall.
Playing Defense
I love Aven Ellis' books! Really looking forward to this one.
It Happened One Autumn
I'm currently reading the first book, Secrets of a Summer Night, so I will likely be reading this soon.
The Rose Garden
I have really enjoyed Kearsley's other books, and this is supposed to be one of her best.
A Court of Thorns and Roses
I had started and then set this aside awhile back. I'm going to give it another go.
What Alice Forgot
I've never read any of her books, but this sounds really good!
Say I'm Yours
I'll be honest- I wasn't a big fan of the two previous books. Yet, I know I'll be picking this one up to read soon. Sometimes this just happens.
Lost and Found Sisters
I've read a few books by Shalvis and liked them. This is a new series about sisters, and I can't resist it.
The Secret Life of Violet Grant
I read Overseas by Beatriz Williams and thought it was okay. My friend Kelly said this was a lot better, and I trust her opinions, so I am excited about this one!
Salt to the Sea
I recently read Out of Easy by Sepetys and really liked it. I am really curious about this one as it's based on particular historical events that I don't know much about.
What to Say Next
I've heard great things, and the synopsis sounds unique and intriguing!




































Oh gosh Anna you have to give Court of Thornes and Roses another chance! It does start off slow but it picks up and it is so amazing!!! Also really loved What Alice Forgot! All her books that I've read have been great!
ReplyDeleteCoTaR did start off slow for me. It gets so many great reviews that I do need to try reading it again. I'm so glad that you liked What Alice Forgot. I've been on an adult contemporary kick1
Delete