Super Six Sunday: Favorite Book Couples



Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish .

Today's topic is Favorite book couples!  I am really excited about this topic. I had fun going through my long list of favorites and coming up with my top six. So here I go!

1.
Mac and Barrons. I love these two. They have so much angst and tension, it's just insane (but in a good way).

2.
Kate and Curran. These two crack me up with their banter.

3.

Cat and Bones. hot. Hot. HOT.

4.
Rose and Dimitri. This was my first favorite book couple. I just think they compliment one another and balance each other out so well.

5.

Jamie and Claire. The couple have been through SO much together.

6.
Tatiana and Alexander. I was rooting for them throughout the whole book.



**Honorable mention**
Sorry, I had to add this. It almost made the list.

Jay and ???. Can't reveal That Boy or it would be too spoilery. Let's just say, I love these two very much.



9 comments:

  1. Guess what, I don't know any of these couples... I really need to brush up on my paranormal romance. I used to love the genre - YA or not, as long as there was a handsome hero involved I was happy.
    I think the last series I started was the Chicagoland Vampires which I always meant to continue but then didn't. There's something about E-books that can make you forget about them for years...

    Cheers, Kat :)

    PS. Thanks for feeding my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help with your TBR. :D
      Oh my goodness...there are so many handsome heroes, I don't know if I could narrow down all my book crushes. lol.

      The Chicagoland Vampire series is another great series with a sweet couple. ;) I agree about ebooks, they do seem to disappear in kindles/nooks. lol.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed Jamie and Claire from Outlander too. :) But wow, what an uphill battle . . .

    Just Reading fo Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? I have cried over those two so many times.

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these books - though I have heard of Vampire Academy - but they look really good! I'm definitely going to put some of these on my TBR list!

    Emma @ Spun With Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all great series, Emma. I think Vampire Academy is still my all time favorite YA series, though. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh Anna you are my kind of girl!!! MAc and Barrons!! 1000 times yes, I just didn't put them in my list as they are always on all of my favorite lists lol!
    Just like Cat and Bones! I'm so sorry it's soon over with them ;(

    and holy cow, Jamie and Claire *big big sigh*
    Love your list :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks, Danny! I am so sad about Cat and Bones too! It's bittersweet, huh? I'm glad she is staying true to herself and writing good, quality books though, and not forcing a story. Still, I cannot wait until January. And we always have Vlad in the meantime. Hubba hubba. :)

      Delete
  5. Great list, Anna! I really need to read Magic Burns! I've heard so much good stuff about it!

    p.s. Team Adrian > Dimitri :P LOL

    ReplyDelete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR