Scarlet (Cinder) Read-Along!



Tt from Never Ending Stories is hosting a Scarlet Read-along! It will take place from January 1-25.  It's the second book of the Lunar Chronicles series, by Marissa Meyer.

Now, I haven't read the first book, Cinder, yet (I know, I know),  but I've heard nothing but awesome things about the Lunar Chronicles series, and this event was just the final kick that I needed to get started on it. Cinder has been sitting on my bookshelf, patiently waiting to be read.

Anywho- I'm excited to get started!  My goal is to read a few chapters a day (unless I get sucked into the book and read it all in one sitting...which is quite possible), and post/tweet tidbits about my thoughts.

If you'd like to participate too, head on over to Tt's Never Ending Stories book blog, and get all the info... 

Oh, and did I mention there are going to be giveaways?


http://www.amazon.com/Scarlet-Lunar-Chronicles-Book-2/dp/0312642962/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1388608448&sr=8-3&keywords=cinder+by+marissa+meyer

2 comments:

  1. I can't participate because I don't own the copy I have. I checked it out from the public library so I'll have to return it soon. I hope you enjoy the books! I just finished Cinder a few days ago and while I did not love it, I think it is still worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just put in a request for Scarlet at my local library. I've heard it's even better than Cinder. Yeah, it took me a couple of chapters to get into Cinder, and to figure out the society, but now I'm enjoying it. :)

      Delete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR