Mid Year Book Freak Out Tag



I saw this tag on The Page Dreamer's blog, and really wanted share my own responses! I wasn't officially tagged, but that's okay. :) I kind of do my own thing here. 



Here are the books that I've read so far in 2016:



Cry Wolf
F*ck Love
A Different Blue
Captive in the Dark
Tears of Tess
Echoes of Scotland Street
Everything, Everything
Moonlight on Nightingale Way
An Ember in the Ashes
Leaving Paradise
Return to Paradise
Perfekt Control
Reaper's Fall
Blood Games
Dumplin'
Walk on Earth a Stranger
Silver Bastard
One Pink Line
No Reverse

Anna's favorite books »













1. THE BEST BOOK YOU'VE READ SO FAR IN 2016:

STYXX by Sherrilyn Kenyon (adult)

2. BEST SEQUEL YOU'VE READ SO FAR IN 2016:

REFUGE (Relentless, #2) by Karen Lynch

3. NEW RELEASE YOU HAVEN'T READ, BUT WANT TO:

MY LADY JANE by Cynthia Hand

4. MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASE FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR:

P.S. I LIKE YOU by Kasie West

5. BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT:

CAPTIVE IN THE DARK by CJ Roberts

6. BIGGEST SURPRISE:

THE GLITTERING COURT by Richelle Mead

7. FAVORITE NEW (to me) AUTHORS:

AMY HARMON

JENNA EVANS-WELCH

8. NEWEST FICTIONAL CRUSH/SHIP:


 SHIP 
Adelaide and Cedric
The Glittering Court

CRUSH
Elias
An Ember in the Ashes


9. NEWEST FAVORITE CHARACTER:

Nikolas
Relentless

10. BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY:

A DIFFERENT BLUE by Amy Harmon

11. BOOK THAT MADE YOU HAPPY:

TRIVIA PURSUITS by Aven Ellis

12. FAVORITE BOOK TO FILM ADAPTATION THAT YOU SAW THIS YEAR:



OUTLANDER

13. FAVORITE POST YOU'VE DONE SO FAR THIS YEAR:

HMM...I don't really have a favorite post, per say, but I have written more reviews than I did this time last year, so I'm kind of proud of that. :)


14. MOST BEAUTIFUL BOOK YOU'VE BOUGHT THIS YEAR:



15. WHAT BOOKS DO YOU NEED TO READ BY THE END OF THIS YEAR:

Oh boy...well a bunch. But, here's 'a few' of them.



















I would love to know your responses. I tag anyone who would like to do this! :)











2 comments:

  1. Yay Amy Harmon! And there are so many freaking books I need to read before the end of the year, too. I hadn't heard of STYXX before your post but sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this was fun! I may try to do it soon! I'm so glad you enjoyed The Glittering Court! I've been wondering about that one. I'm excited to read Kasie's newest book too, as well as My Lady Jane.

    Yay for Golden, Claimed, Scarlet, and All Our Yesterdays to name a few! I loved those!

    ReplyDelete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR