TTT: Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree




Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

There are so many great books out there that I would love to read and add to my bookshelves! I think if I had to choose, these are the ones that I would most like for Santa to leave underneath my Christmas tree.



 Four Winds by Lisa T. Bergren


From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon

Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys

Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys

A Kingdom of Dreams by Judith McNaught

Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier


Cage of Dreams by Jennifer Anne Davis

The Duke and I by Julia Quinn

Under Different Stars by Amy A. Bartol

Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews






Sooo....what are YOU asking Santa for this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR