TTT: Ten Graphic Novels I Would Love to See Published




Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

So, today's Top Ten Tuesday is supposed to be about our ten favorite graphic novels or comics. However, I have only read a few graphics novels (Outlander, Vampire Academy, and Twilight).  I got to thinking about books that I've read and would really like to be turned into graphic novels. These are the books that made my top ten:



Angelfall by Susan Ee
Splintered by A.G. Howard


Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
Divergent by Veronica Roth


Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs


Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor 
Stray by Rachel Vincent


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


What books would you like to see become graphic novels?











2 comments:

  1. Omg! Angel fall as a graphic novel would be awesomeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!
      Crossing my fingers that it happens! :)

      Delete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR