TTT: Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning To Start But Haven't



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

There are a lot of series that I would love to start reading. My problem is that I'll start a series, but not finish it. I've told myself that I would not start a new series unless I finished one that I had already begun. We'll see how that goes. 

Anyhow, here are just ten new (to me) series that I really want to read! 


(pictures provide links)

Knitting in the City by Penny Reid


Psy-Changling by Nalini Singh


Tairen Soul by C.L. Wilson


Empress of Rome by Kate Quinn


The Dispossessed by Page Morgan


The Bird and the Sword Chronicles by Amy Harmon


The Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon


Lords of Avalon by Kinley MacGregor (Sherrilyn Kenyon)


Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo


Westmoreland by Judith McNaught



Honorable Mentions: 

Montgomery/Taggerts by Jude Deveraux

Sphinx by Raye Wagner



Which series do you wanting to start reading? 



























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR