Hello, and welcome to Annaberry Reads! My name is Anna, and I am really excited to finally have my own blog. I had debated about starting a blog for about two years, but only recently decided to take the plunge. I realized that I have hundreds of books that I've read over the recent years, yet I have only written a handful of reviews for them. I wanted to have something to show for all those books, especially my favorites. I needed a place to go back and read what I was thinking during that time, and how those books impacted me. My memory just isn't what it used to be (boy do I sound old), so having reviews will be a great refresher. I will likely start reviewing books that I am currently reading, but I plan to have a day of the week where I will go back to one the oldies and either write a review just simply reminisce about it.
Ok, about me. I am an avid reader and part time student. I am also a wife to a wonderful, hard working husband, and the mother to three awesome kids. I read a lot as a child and teenager. My first favorites were Little House on the Prairie, Anne of Green Gables, The Babysitters Club, and The Sweet Valley Twins. As a teenager, I loved reading the VC Andrews books. For some reason I stopped reading once I got to my twenties, but then a few years ago, my teenagers insisted that I read Twilight. I wasn't sure what to think of a teenage vampire book, but I read it anyways to oblige them. As you can guess, I got sucked in. Big time. Now I adore paranormal books, as well as Fantasy, YA, NA, and Dystopian. I also like historical fiction and some contemporary romance. I'm not super picky, and I love recommendations.
If you've gotten this far, thank you for being here! I hope to meet some great bloggers and chit chat about books and just everyday things. Oh! If you are wondering where the name Annaberry comes from- it's a nickname a few of my friends gave me on Goodreads. See, awhile back, I had mentioned that I was called Anna Banana a lot growing up, and I got a little tired of it. A friend suggested Annaberry, and I thought it was really cute. So it kind of stuck. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























It looks awesome Anna!!!! I LOVE it!!! I didn't know you read VC Andrews back then too! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sonnie! Yep, I really enjoyed her books, especially the Landry series. :)
DeleteAnd thanks for your helping me out with my blogger questions, hun. I really appreciate it! <3
Beautiful job on the site, Annaberry! So excited you finally took the plunge. Snugs!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ashley! I'm really excited (and nervous) too. I think blogging is going to be a lot of fun, as well as a new addiction. lol.
DeleteLove it Anna! Nice work!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Wendy! :) It was a lot of fun to do.
DeleteI agree with all of the above! Your blog is great :) and I hope you end up loving blogging as much as we do!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Jen. And thanks again for all of your help with my many questions and for listening to me grumble when I was putting this blog together. I'm surprised you, Krista, and Sonnie didn't change your phone numbers. Lol!
ReplyDeletePftht. I've received a lot of help from the blogging community. I'm just so thrilled that you're officially part of it now too! It looks great (as I knew it would)!
ReplyDeleteWell I certainly appreciate everything. Thank you much! :) I wish I had the courage to do this a lot sooner.
DeleteSo glad you have a blog now Anna, can't wait tp see what you post!
ReplyDeleteHey there, Melissa! :) I'm really glad to have this blog too. I'm working on a review for Endre, and am reading Origin, so hopefully I'll get those reviews up soon. :)
Delete