Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish .
Today, I will be sharing six of my favorite book covers for 2014!
(In random order).
6.
Today, I will be sharing six of my favorite book covers for 2014!
(In random order).
6.
Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor. I really like all of the covers in the Daughter of Smoke & Bone series, and this is no exception!
5.
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. I really like the contrasting colors on this cover and the design of the rose. I know a rose was a big part in Beauty and the Beast (of which this novel is loosely based on), so I'm wondering what part it will play in Cruel Beauty, as well.
4.
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski. I just think this cover is beautiful and mysterious. It also gives off a Victorian-ish vibe, which is a big plus in my book.
3.
Alienated by Melissa Landers. This is the cutest cover! It's neat how the characters in their perspective homelands are facing each other. Nice touch. :)
2.
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. I love the bright colors!! My favorite colors are green and turquoise, so this cover really stands out to me. I also like the image of the image of the city in the background.
1.
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I'm really looking forward to this one! I adored her other book, My Life Next Door. This cover makes me think that this will be a nice summer read, and the sunset colors are really pretty.
What are your favorite 2014 book covers?
































Alienated is one my list too. I'm so excited for it to come out so I can see it in real life form! I also love the cover to Cruel Beauty :D
ReplyDeleteI too cannot wait for Alientated! I have a good feeling about it. =)
DeleteI absolutely love the colors of What I thought... and I can#t wait to read it! The Winner's Curse is so pretty with the way the girl is wrapped around the font. I'm honestly a fan from the previous covers from Stephanie Perkins, this new ones are mic but not as vivid as the previous ones...
ReplyDeleteAlienated is so pretty :))