Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish .
Today's topic is: Six series with the most romantic couples. This is such a fun topic! There are so many amazing book couples out there. I tried to list couples that I haven't really talked much about lately. Here goes!
In no particular order:
6.
Will and Layken from
Slammed by Colleen Hoover
5.
Lucas and Jacqueline from
Easy by Tammara Webber
4.
Rhage and Mary from
Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward
3.
Valek and Yelena from
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
2.
Charles and Anna from
Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
1.
Ash and Meghan from
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Who are your favorite book couples? I'd love to hear from you. :)
































Ah wonderful and epic choices!!! I LOVE Ash and Meghan and would my list be longer, the would be definitely on it! Slammed makes my heart flutter too!
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting to see who you picked from JR Wards Boys ..uhm hot Vampires :))
Thanks, Danny! This was an especially fun list to make. Rhage is definitely my favorite Brother (followed by Rehv). He's just so handsome and hilarious, and yet my heart goes out to him at the same time! He's so sweet with Mary too. Gah! I need to go back and reread his book soon. Lol!
DeleteI've yet to read some of these books but love the ones I have! I just finished reading lover awakened and I have to say currently Z is my fave brother right now! plenty of books left though so we'll see! :)
ReplyDelete