My Book Boyfriend This Week...



This week I am participating in a meme hosted by Val and Jess over at Stuck In Books!
 
Join the Book Boyfriend meme
Pick your book boyfriend for the week
Current read or not
Tease us with something about your book
Don't spoil the book
Link up with us
Visit the other book boyfriend posts.
 
 This week Ibinge read three books in Ednah Walter's Runes series. I had so much fun with these books! Let me tell you, she has some HOT guys in her books, and it was really difficult to choose just one.  However, my book boyfriend of the week is...


ECHO
 
 
Echo, is what is called a Grimnir, which is sort of like a reaper.  We first meet him in Grimnirs (book #2.5 of Runes).  He is tall, with dark hair, and has these green-gold eyes that seem to almost glow at times.  He's also has major attitude, can be really stubborn, and doesn't take crap from anyone (a major alpha). I would not say he's mean though, just straight forward and honest.  However, there are times when you see another side of him, and it just melts your heart. When he's on the job, you'll often find him wearing leather pants and a black hooded duster.
 
 
http://www.runestheseries.com/
 
 
 
Sooo, did you have a book boyfriend this week?



4 comments:

  1. Oh I like the sound of Echo. His name alone, but leather pants and a hooded duster? Yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my- he seems Hell-O Hot! Nice moves too.

    ReplyDelete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR