Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list




Top Ten Tuesday is an weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish


Today, I'm going to be sharing ten books that I plan on reading this Fall...









Wolf of Stone (#2, Gypsy Healers) by Quinn Loftis  
Seven Day Fiancé by Rachel Harris
The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris
Love, In English by Karina Halle
Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper
Magic Rises (#6, Kate Daniels) by Ilona Andrews
Wish You Were Italian (#2, If Only...) by Kristin Rae
What If by Rebecca Donovan
Lailah by Nikki Kelly
Better Homes and Hauntings by Molly Harper







4 comments:

  1. I really really loved The Fine Art of Pretending!! :) I hope you enjoy it too! I also have Salt & Storm on my list! I've also been meaning to read Love, in English for awhile! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed The Fine Art of Pretending, Wendy! The synopsis sounds really cute, and the author is so nice. :)

      Delete
  2. From these I only read Seven Day Fiance. It was an enjoyable read, although I liked the first book in the series better. I have heard of some of the other. I hope you'll be able to read all these books this fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lola! I'm certainly going to try. I'm very much a mood reader, so hopefully I'll stick to this plan. lol!

      Delete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR