Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.









Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To



Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi


Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young


Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover


Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen


Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews


Blood Games by Chloe Neill


Breakable by Tammara Webber



All Lined Up by Cora Carmack


I know there are more books I could add, but these are at the top of my head. LOL.

How about you? Which 2014 books did you miss?



 



4 comments:

  1. OOOH You must read Isla ASAP! It was my favorite of the series :) And I haven't read Ugly Love yet either - but after reading Hoover's Maybe Someday, I need to make all other novels by her a priority! She's fabulous!

    Rosie xx
    http://www.rosiereads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Colleen Hoover is an amazing writer. :) She along with Tarryn Fisher just came out with a new book- Never Never. It's supposed to be really good!

      I'm hoping to read Isla soon. I'm thinking of rereading Anna and the French Kiss first as a refresher. :)

      Delete
  2. Isla and Into the Still Blue are on my list too! I have just been refusing to buy any books and strictly library-ing it =/ I'm hoping they'll get them in soon lol.

    And I actually wasn't that impressed with Ugly Love... but I think I'm in the minority here. I just can't recover from Maybe Someday, I guess haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugly Love seems to be hit or miss. I'm so curious about it though. C.H. is one of my favorite authors though, so I gotta give it a go. :D

      I'm a on a book buying ban too. I am broke, so other than the new Vlad Tepesh book (Night Huntress World), I won't be buying books for a long while. I don't know what I would do without my library. They have such a great selection.

      Delete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR