Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish.
Super Six: Books that made me cry!
They just so happen to be some of my favorite books, too.
1.
I don't know how many times I cried while reading this book. I just love Jamie and Claire!
2.
Oh,Tatiana...my heart went out to you, sweetie.
3.
Oh. My. Goodness. I was stunned. How can a book make me feel so helpless?
4.
Dimitri, I <3 You.
5.
One minute, I was laughing my butt off, and the next minute, I was sobbing.
6.
I just loved this story. I cried happy tears, and I cried sad tears.
































I almost never cry after reading a book, but I did cry after reading Shadow Kiss. I didn't pick up the next books before I had read spoilers of what happened in book 4 (and normally I hate spoilers but in cases like this I just have to know what happens).
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Shadow Kiss was devastating. I had to grab the next book right away! I just kept hoping that...well you know. ;)
DeleteYou know I don't know if I could come up with a list of books that have made me cry. I tend to forget which ones have and which ones haven't.
ReplyDeleteI've only have a handful of books that have made me cry, and they just so happen to be some of my all-time favorites. If they can bring out those emotions in me, then that's something special right there.
DeleteI'm a big baby - I cry all the time when I read!! I bawl every time I get to the end of Dragonfly In Amber. It's the biggest tear-jerker in my library.
ReplyDeleteSecond biggest is Clockwork Princess. It was hard to see the words on the last 50 pages or so through all my tears!
Clockwork Princess would have been #7 on my list, lol. I was a mess after that one.
ReplyDelete