Favorites Giveaway Hop! (INT)

 
 
 
 
http://www.stuckinbooks.com/
 
 
I'm taking part in the Favorites Giveaway Hop, hosted by Valerie at Stuck in Books!
 
For this hop, I've decided to give away an ebook, by one of my all-time favorite authors...
 
 
I absolutely adore Richelle's books and her writing style. It just so happens that Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters will be released this month (February 7).
 
Her series are:
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 

a Rafflecopter giveaway


All of these great blogs are participating in the Favorites Giveaway Hop! :)

32 comments:

  1. I've read all of VA. I'd probably choose the first Age of X book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently reading the 4th book in the Vampire Academy series. I'd like to get "Golden Lily" (second book in the Bloodlines series).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would choose The Immortal Crown for my teen as she loved the first book!

    Barrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge Vampire Academy and Bloodlines fangirl or let's just say Adrian fangirl. But I would love to win Storm Born. =D

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read her Vampire Academy series, Bloodlines series and Age of X series. LOVE all of her books!! I would choose Succubus Blues or Storm Born.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of her books, yet, so I would probably choose Succubus Blues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read the Vampire Academy series, which I absolutely love. I have also read Bloodlines, which I loved. I would have to go with The Fiery Heart if I am lucky enough to win! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of her books so I would probably choose the first book in her VA series

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of Richelle Mead's books yet, but many of her series are on my Wishlist! I think I'd choose Storm Born, the first book in the Dark Swan series. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any yet but I'd pick the first Vampire Academy

    ReplyDelete
  11. No I have not read anything by Richelle Mead but I've heard many good things about her books including Vampire Academy:))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've read the Vampire Academy series, and i love them, they are my favorite books ever <3, she is my favorite author too and I've been wanting to read more books written by her, and if i won i would definitely want Bloodlines <3, i love Adrian <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've read the Georgina Kincaid series, the VA series and Bloodlines series -- want to read Gameboard of the Gods

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've read the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series. I think I would choose Gameboard of the Gods if I won! Thanks for the giveaway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am not sure. I haven't read any of her books.Maybe Vampire Academy or Gameboard of the Gods?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have not read any of her books. I would love to read the first book of her Vampire Academy series.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have not read any of her books yet. If i won, I would choose Vampire Academy or Bloodlines

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't but I've heard amazing things. :) I'd probably pick Storm Born.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have read all of her Vampire Academy, Bloodlines and Georgina Kinkaid series which are all wonderful. I would love to start her Age of X series.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Richelle's VA and Bloodlines books. The Fiery Heart has been my favorite to date. <3 Adrian.

    If I win, I'd pick a book from one of her other series... I'm just not sure which. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have read many of her books. I would pick a book in the Bloodlines series.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've read just about everything Richelle Mead has written -- except the Age of X series -- so I'd pick Gameboard of the Gods.

    Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
    elizabeth @ bookattict . com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love her VA series & spinoff. I'm currently reading The Indigo Spell. :)
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't yet I would love to get Vampire Academy.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I haven't read her yet and I've really been wanting to, but there are so many books I want to read. Maybe I'd start with Gameboard of the gods?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've already read/LOVED all of the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series and I have the First Age of X book so I would probably choose the first book in the Georgina Kinkaid series or the first book in the Dark Swan series.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Indigo Spell: A Bloodlines Novel

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've read the Vampire Academy, awesome read. I'd pick the first book in the Georgina Kinkaid series.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I haven't read any of her books so I would pick the first Vampire Academy book!
    I haven't made up my mind about seeing the movie or not, but I'm definitely interested in reading the VA series eventually!

    thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have read Vampire Academy series. Awesome books. I would choose Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid #1) book if I won.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have the first Vampire Academy book, I'd choose the second book. Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR