This is my first time participating in the TTT meme. I'd been debating about joining in for awhile now, but I just had to take the plunge this week because...
Today, I'm going to be sharing my Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table. (Fun!!)
In no particular order:
1.
Merit from the Chicagoland Vampires series. I think Merritt would be a fun person to hang out with! Not only could we discuss books and literature (she was an English major!), but she is known for her great taste in food. The girl loves her junk food, and so do I. I'm hoping she will share.
2.
The Simi from the Dark-Hunters series. I know, I know. You're probably thinking, What the heck?! But Simi always makes me laugh, and I am very curious as to what's going on with her and her Akri, as well as all the gossip surrounding the whole Pantheon. ;) I'd also like to know what she's bought from the QVC Channel lately.
3.
Luca Forelli from the River of Time series. Luca is cute and fun-loving, but he's also fierce when he has to be. He would be so much fun to hang out with, and I think would make me smile when I've had a bad day. Oh. did I mention he's also an Italian Medieval knight?
4.
Mac from the Fever series. She's just so cool! I just want to be in her presence. hehe.
5.
Phillip from the That Boy series. I adore the friendship that Phillip had with JJ, and I would have just loved to have had my very own Phillip when I was in school. Not only is he a cutie, but we could toss the football around once we finished with our lunch.
6.
Claire from The Chocolate Lovers series. For those of you who do not know, Claire is hilarious. I mean laugh-til-you- cry, funny. Or at least, funny things always happen around her. I believe she would be so much fun to hang out with. She's also has a bakery and creates these yummy treats!
7.
Samantha Reed from the My Life Next Door series. Sam is a sweetheart. I felt at peace with her, and feel like she's the type of person I could talk to and confide in. I think my secrets would be safe with her.
8.
Zachary Moore from the Shade series. He's a really good guy. He's smart, kind, and I think I would just love hearing him talk with that Scottish accent.
9.
Costin Miklos from The Grey Wolves. I have had a very bad book crush on this bartender/wolf, since his very first appearance in the series. He just keeps getting more and more and sexy as the series goes on. *sigh* So yeah. I want to be sitting next to him or on just sitting on his lap. Or just holding hands with him. I don't care, ok?
10.
Rose from The Vampire Academy. I would love to have a friend like Rose. Not only is she loyal, but she's sarcastic and fun, and she tends to get in a bit of trouble. I'd also be interested in learning some fighting moves from her.
So...who would you love to sit at your lunch table?



























Claire would be awesome to hang out with!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of these but they look really good!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my TTT!
Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination
Oh. Rose would be so much fun to hang out with! Good list, Anna.
ReplyDelete