Life of a Blogger: Scars.





Hello friends! So...I noticed that the blog, Novel Heartbeat, has a feature called, Life of a Blogger, and I thought it would be a lot of fun to participate in it. I think that this will be a good way to get to know me a little bit, too. :)


LIFE OF A BLOGGER
Today's topic is Scars. 
What a way to begin. LOL. Here goes!
I actually have five small scars on my body. The first scar is on is on my thigh. I got this when I was about nine years old. A friend and I were playing tag in her backyard, and I was trying to escape her by sliding in between a picnic table and a barbeque grill. Well, there was a sharp section and I ended up slicing part of my leg (but not too badly). It's about a three inch line across, though.
My other four scars are on my face. I have a small scar on my eyebrow. It's basically from a tweezing gone horribly wrong, from when I was in my teens.  I also have a small scar right above that. That happened when I was working at a restaurant (in my teens), and one day I wasn't feeling so well. I started feeling dizzy, so I tried walking to the back of the kitchen where I could sit down. I ended up passing out, but on my way down I hit my head on a toastwell.
I have a small scar between my eyebrows that I got from closing a heavy car door on my face. We were Black Friday shopping and I was trying to hurry up and get in the store, so that I could catch up with my husband. I ended up having to get stitches that afternoon. I still ended up a little scar though. My last scar is on the right side of my face, right above my cheekbone, and it's my most visible scar.  I got this when I was about twenty. I was at my mom's house using her shower, and as I was getting out, I slipped, fell forward, and hit my face on the side of the sink.  In my defense, the tub was super slippery. I should've got stitches, but I didn't. I had a class that afternoon, and I was afraid I would miss it. Sigh.


Well, that's all for this week. Next week, we'll be talking about Bad Habits.



3 comments:

  1. Sooo yeah, it sounds like you need a bubble wrap helmet :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha! Yes, I think I would have to agree with you, Jen. I think it would help with my many allergies too. :D

      Delete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR