Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today's topic is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Date published: April 28, 2015
The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
Date Published: April 28, 2015
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Date Puplished: February 10, 2015
The Way We Bared Our Souls by Willa Strayhorn
Date Published: January 22, 2015
Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout
Date Published: June 9, 2015
Nate by J.B. Morgan
Date Published: March 27, 2015
The Story Spinner by Becky Wallace
Date Published: March 3, 2015
The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
Date Published: June 16, 2015
Vendetta by Catherine Doyle
Date Published: February 24, 2015
The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
Date Published: February 24, 2015
What new books are you all waiting for this year?





































Great list! The Night we said yes and The Sin Eaters Daughter sound good. I'm also looking forward to End of Days by Susan Ee, PS I Still Love you by Jenny Han, and The Fill in Boyfried by Kasie west....you know once I'm reading again :-P
ReplyDeleteOh and Nil Unlocked by Lynne Matson, can't forget that one!
ReplyDeleteGah, and Shadow Study by MVS. Too many books.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!
DeleteOh yes! The Fill in Boyfriend sounds so good too. I read one of her other books, and really liked her writing style.
I was waiting for End of Days to come out before reading the first two books of that series. :D I hear nothing but great things about that series.