Top Ten Tuesday



 
 
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
Ten Books I'd Love to Read With My Book Club, if  I Had A Book Club.
 
Sadly, I am still relatively new to New Mexico, and still don't know a lot of people here.  I have been thinking of starting a book club though.
 
I am basing this on five books I have read and would love to discuss with others, as well as five books I have not read, but I think might be a good book club read.
 
 
for books I've read:
 
 


 
 
 
for books I haven't read:
 
 



 
 
 
* Honorable Mentions:  Cinder by Marissa Meyer and Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
 
 
What books would you like to read for your book club?





2 comments:

  1. Eeep! I am loving this list! I didn't even think of The Opportunist! That would be a good one to read especially since everyone says it's crazytown! LOL. I almost put Outlander on my list too. Ooh Darkfever! I was just thinking the other day I was in need of a reread of that series soon. I also want to read A Different Blue and Me Before You! Gah. There are so many books to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Opportunist definitely has a lot of discussion points. He he. I really need to do a reread of Fever too. Let me know if you do that? Maybe I'll join you. :)

      Delete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR