YES! So happy to see Mud Vein on here! That was my top book of last year! I also love Sins & Needles! I seriously need to read I'll Meet You There -- I think that's been on every list I've seen today!!
Isn't Tarryn Fisher awesome?! Karina Halle is pretty good too. I really want to try her other series, as well. Oh yeah! I was pleasantly surprised by I'll Meet You There. I love "real' characters, know what I mean? Flaws and all.
It makes me so happy to see Dead Heat on here! Not many of my blogging buddies have read this series, but it's one of my favorites. :) Also, I'll Meet You There. (!!!!!!) Such an amazing book. <3
Hi! My name is Anna. I was born and raised in California, but moved to the Southwest in June of 2013. I have a wonderful husband and three fun, adventurous kids. I almost always have a book or an e-reader in my hands, and I am constantly adding to my to-read list. I enjoy all kinds of genres, such as young adult, paranormal romance, fantasy, historical fiction/romance, and chick lit.
YES! So happy to see Mud Vein on here! That was my top book of last year! I also love Sins & Needles! I seriously need to read I'll Meet You There -- I think that's been on every list I've seen today!!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
Isn't Tarryn Fisher awesome?! Karina Halle is pretty good too. I really want to try her other series, as well.
DeleteOh yeah! I was pleasantly surprised by I'll Meet You There. I love "real' characters, know what I mean? Flaws and all.
It makes me so happy to see Dead Heat on here! Not many of my blogging buddies have read this series, but it's one of my favorites. :) Also, I'll Meet You There. (!!!!!!) Such an amazing book. <3
ReplyDelete