TTT: Books I Loved But Never Wrote a Review For



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Today's topic is somewhat of a freebie, as the creators of the Top Ten Tuesday meme are taking a much needed and deserved break. So, I decided to choose an older topic that I never posted on my blog. 

Here are ten books that I absolutely loved, but never wrote a review for (pre blogging days).




Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons

(Actually I love these series in general!)



 The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred
The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
Deluge by Lisa T. Bergren



Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donavan
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah



Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Slammed by Colleen Hoover







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR