Summer of Series

http://www.loveatfirstpage.org/2015/06/01/summer-of-series-june-challenge-goals-link-ups/




I decided to sign up for one more challenge. The Summer of Series reading challenge is hosted by Danielle from Love at First Page and Lili from Lili's Reflections.

One of my reading issues is that I have a habit of starting a series, but never finishing it. I don't know why I do that! I think part of it is that I am afraid of how the story will come to a final end. Will I love it or will I be utterly disappointed? I think I just need to man up, and finish them.
Anyhow, this challenge is perfect for me, because I can commit to reading at least three series, right?
Because I am such a mood reader, I have not decided which series I'm going to start with, yet. I do have them narrowed down to these possibilities, though.
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century trilogy by Rachel Harris
Legend trilogy by Marie Lu
Newsoul trilogy by Jodi Meadows
Penryn & the End of Days trilogy by Susan Ee
Defiance trilogy by C.J. Redwine
The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
Something Strange and Deadly trilogy by Susan Dennard
Summer trilogy by Jenny Han
Rusk University by Cora Carmack
Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Hourglass trilogy by Myra McEntire
Love Under the Big Sky by Kristen Proby
The Syrena Legacy by Anna Banks


3 comments:

  1. I highly recommend the Fire and Thorns and Something Strange and Deadly trilogies!!! Thank you so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lili! Both of those series sound so good. It's hard to choose!

      Delete
  2. So happy you're joining us! There are a lot of great series you're choosing from. I'd definitely recommend Newsoul, Penryn, Fire and Thorns, and Rusk University! I'll be reading Defiance in July. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR